Have you ever wondered where you’re going to work out after you graduate? With all the free time that’s going to be opening up in your schedule (time that you used to spend cramming for those midterms, hours writing those tedious research papers, and countless days recovering from lost amounts of sleep) you can now spend at the ARC, bowling at our new Aztec Lanes, taking a dip at the Aquaplex, or any of the other facilities that come embedded within your Aztec Recreation membership- reaching your fitness goals you always wanted to get but instead got bombarded with first priority school work.
Did you know you can keep your current low student membership rate here at Aztec Recreation each month. Instead of paying the normal membership rate of $39 a month, you get to KEEP your current LOW student rate. Don’t miss out on your chance to keep these rates the same. No hidden fees no hassles .
Once an Aztec always an Aztec!
Aztec Recreation membership includes:
- FREE ENTRY at ARC Express
- FREE Swimming at the Aztec Aquaplex
- FREE Group Fitness Classes at the ARC and Aquaplex
- FREE Intramural Sports Leagues
- FREE Climbing at the ARC climbing wall
- FREE Bowling at Aztec Lanes
- FREE Tennis at the state-of-the-art Aztec Tennis Courts
- FREE Racquetball at Peterson Gym
- FREE towel service
- Mission Bay Aquatic Center rec classes only $5!
- Discounts on dozens of ARC Rec Classes every semester
- Discounts on Outings through our renown Aztec Adventures Outdoor Program
- FREE wellness nutrition education
- Access to Sport Clubs for SDSU students
- Locker Rentals: $5/mo hallway; $15/mo locker room. Based on availability.
- FREE Equipment Checkout: basketballs, volleyballs, soccer balls, weightlifting belts and more with a picture i.d.
- Certified Personal Trainers by appointment
Article by: Reyanne Mustafa