Are you looking for an adventure this spring? Sign up for the trip of a lifetime to beautiful destinations through AZTEC ADVENTURES. Since 1977, Aztec Adventures has been providing the SDSU community with leadership, education, adventure and culture.
Our mission statement is to, “Eat Good Food, Be kind, Tell the Truth and Make a Difference”.
Trips are filling up fast! Sign up by MARCH 15TH! Here are trips you don’t want to miss…
• National Parks Road Trip: Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon, 4/1-4/6
• Yosemite Camping & Hiking, 4/18-4/21 & 4/25-4/28
• Best of Joshua Tree, 5/3-5/5
The price for each of these trips is $309, which includes:
• Complete Equipment Outfitting
• Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Desserts
• Camping fees
• Leadership & Education
* All you need to bring is yourself and your enthusiasm to have the experience of a lifetime! Most trips are entry level – so we can teach you everything you will need to know!
Visit aztecadventures.sdsu.edu for the full trip schedule. Sign up online or in the ARC. For questions, call Ally at 619-594-6958.