Still working hard on your fitness goals Aztecs? Remember that technology is your friend!
Former A.S. president Cody Barbo is a certified gym-aholic and has been an ARC member for six years now. When asked about his preference for fitness apps, he suggests Fitocracy.
When did you start using this fitness app?
– I have been a member of Fitocracy for 4 months now.
What got you interested in Fitocracy as opposed to all the other fitness apps on the market?
– What if fitness could be turned into a game? The mission is to make fitness a more fun, more addictive experience. Play Fitocracy to beat challenges, push your boundaries, and show your friends whose boss. Get addicted to your fitness.
What do you like most about Fitocracy?
– I like it because of its social components. Giving other members props and commenting on their updates is easier than it’s ever been. The iOS app shines as well.
Is there anything you dislike/see room for improvement in about this app?
– I want more friends to compete with. [Start your membership today Aztecs!]
What are Fitocracy’s best features?
– Fitness Knowledge: coaching, nutrition, etc.
– Tracking all your activities
– Motivation: Activities earn you points. Points lead to level ups. Earn badges for significant achievements.
– Fun: Get competitive with friends. Take part in Challenges.
Interview of Cody Barbo by Kayla Heaviside